Wednesday, May 27, 2015

SENZ Classes for Imagine If NZ

I will be teaching two classes at SENZ this year for Jo at Imagine If using a couple of her MDF projects.  This is my first time teaching at SENZ and I am so excited and very proud of the two projects I have made for these classes.

The first class is a stunning mixed media angel which is designed to hang on the wall and measures 63cm from wing tip to wing tip.  she has a lot of texture and features heaps of chipboard and metal embellishments.











The second project is a delightful little letterbox done in rich reds and golds.  It has a wealth of luxurious embellishments on the top including ribbons and flowers and even a little bird.  The door is hinged and opens using a stunning crystal doorknob. the letterbox stands on a pole and is would make a wonderful Christmas centrepiece.





I am very proud of these two projects and I am so looking forward to SENZ in July, Hopefully people will want to make one of these and enrol in the classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment