Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Southern Girls Challenge - Patterned Paper

The challenge over at Southern Girls Challenge Blog is to use patterned paper in our projects.  For me it was really easy project to make.  I have been playing around with my homemade gelli plate and I had heaps of patterned paper lying around.  So I took a small blank 7 Gypsies notebook that I have had in my stash forever and filled it with my printed patterned papers.  Here is the front cover.


And here are the pages:











So now I have a little art journal with the hard work of the backgrounds already done for me.  All I have to do is decorate the pages.  These papers are so easy and so much fun to make.  I think I am addicted.

Please pay a visit to the Southern Girls blog to check out the challenge and to see what the other members of the Design Team have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment