I took two of Jo's frames and the piece from the centre of one of the frames. I painted everything with black acrylic paint and then I ran one frame through the cuttlebug using a gears embossing folder.
I then dry brushed the frame with bronze acrylic paint and glued the two frames together.
I glued the oval centrepiece into the frame and taking a selection of metal pieces and buttons and glued them on to the oval centre piece, overlapping the front of the frame.
I used a cute little owl charm for the centre of the piece and some metal flowers I had left over from a workshop . The flowers I glued together with a metal button in the middle and then I glued it to the bottom of the frame. I then added two eyelets to hold the chain, added the chain and my piece was finished. Please check out the Imagine If blog to see what the other Design Team members have come up with you will not be disappointed and hopefully you will be inspired to try your own project.