Here is my finished tag:
Here is the process for making the tag:
Firstly I painted the tag black then I glued on some mesh tape and some pipes cut using Memory box stencils.
I then painted everything with grey paint. Added on some fine sand medium and then painted on another coat of grey paint with some black added to darken it a bit. I then used Rusty Paint and a bit more black. I was quite happy with the texture and the look of the tag.
I then painted up a Tim Holtz clock diecut and some more Memory Box diecuts gears and this time I added little turquoise to change the colour a little. I also added some hinge diecuts from Cheery Lynn and another die from Couture Creations.
Once I was happy with the background I assembled the corset and wings and added some embellishments and used chipboard letters across the top of the tag and it was finished. I am very pleased with how it turned out and as I said at the beginning of this post I will be entering it in the challenge at SanDee and amelie's Steampunk Challenge blog.