For the third mega card to be swapped we were to alter the "Threes". Here are my cards for the swap.
To begin I layered a brightly coloured serviette onto the cards. I then used the gelli plate to create designs on the card and then I stamped with silver paint and bubble wrap. To give it a bit more depth I also used a bubble wrap stamp and black archival ink and stamped randomly over the background.
I then diecut and embossed the butterfly wings,the mannequin form and the circles from a flower calendar that I had lying around.. I added pieces of dictionary to the background and then I put it all together. The quotes are also cut from the calendar.