Monday, March 21, 2022

Happy Easter

 Welcome to Easter and a whole group of wonderful projects from Faith at Fath Pocock Craft Studio.  The first project is a gorgeous plaque celebrating Easter.  



 






To begin I used paste through a wood grain stencil.  


I then painted the whole thing with brown chalk paint and when it had dried I dry brushed everything with white chalk paint,
I painted the twigs with green chalk paint and the eggs in pink, yellow and pale blue. I used  glitter and glossy accents in the holes in the eggs.
I used a darker blue paint on the words and when the paint was dry I covered it with Decoart Triple thick to give it a glossy look.
Once everything was painted I assembled the plaque. Such a cute easy project. Check out Faith's Facebook page and her website for other gorgeous Easter projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment