Sunday, June 9, 2013

Scrapbooking on the cheap - some of my older pages

I have a pretty eclectic style when it comes to scrapbooking. When I first started out I could not afford a lot of product so my pages reflected this. I used what I had available and the pages were quite clean and simple.

 
This page just utilised embossed card and stamps.

 
Again this page used just card and stamps.

 
This page was made using homemade serendipity paper.


I hate wasting anything so this page was made using a couple of rub on borders and both the positive and negatives from a set of chipboard flowers.


 
This was made using a handcut chipboard frame and some inexpensive trinkets.

 I made this page using texture paste, paper shapes and serviettes.
 
 
Tyler really loved dinosaurs so I made this page with layered cutouts from a wallpaper border.

 
Buttons, lace, flowers and feathers went into this simple layout.

 
This page was made using stamps and flower punches.
again very simplistic.

 
This page of Tyler was made using paper strips, a cutout paper candle and some of those cheap paper frames that you buy in a box from the Warehouse.  I used plastic packaging and confetti to make the shaker boxes for his name.

 
This page of Tyler I really love and it is made using only pictures, a quote and texture paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment