Thursday, December 4, 2014

Be Positive

Just a quick little project to share.  My boss is always telling us to "Be Positive", it is one of her favourite sayings, so I decided that I wanted to make something for the office incorporating this.
I asked Jo at Imagine If to make me  phrase out of MDF using a script font.  Here is the finished project.


 
 
 
I found an old frame that originally had a print in it.  I painted the backing board with brown paint, added a layer of crackle medium then painted it with cream paint.  I then added some doilies to ad a bit more interest.  I spray painted the sentiment and glued it to the background.



I put the board back into the frame and it now hangs in the office to remind everyone to stay positive. 

1 comment:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete