Wednesday, October 14, 2015

NZ Papercrafters Mega Card Swap #2

For the second Mega card swap over at NZ Papercrafters we were asked to alter the "twos" in the deck.  Here is my finished card.

 
For this card I made the background by pulling a fork through a layer of white gesso then I used crackle texture paste through a stencil for more texture.  I then coloured the background using Brusho Crystal Colour paints.  I then stamped the flowers on to tissue paper and glued them on the background.  I then restamped all of the flowers on to watercolour paper, coloured them with watercolour crayons, cut them out and glued them over the tissue paper flowers.  I did the same with the butterfly. My name and details are under the center of the large flower on the left of the card. This is the card I am keeping and is in fact an Ace because I got the instructions wrong on the first round and now I am catching up.  The ones I am sending out for the actual swap are in fact the "twos".
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment