Saturday, June 5, 2021

Mushroom Journal

 I have used some packaging that used to hold meringues.  This packaging had a window in the front of the box.  I covered the box with book pages and over those I glued some sewing pattern tissue.  I used calico to cover the spine.  This is a big book measuring 11" x 5" and it has 9 signatures with a total of 324 sides.  The paper inside has been dyed with coffee and food colouring and is made up of graph paper, lined paper, copy paper, and watercolour paper in various sizes.  






The journal is held closed with a piece of scarf






There is a small amount of stamping but the journal is mostly blank, leaving plenty of room for journaling or adding ephemera, 



I have added mushroom stickers and a small stamped paper bag to each signature.




On the front page of each signature I have added a stamped sewn teabag with a mushroom image glued to the teabag.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment